Tuesday, June 9, 2009

9th June 2009 Clear Skies

Well... Like any other day except I was woken up with Shane Ong's text message as early as 11am. But at least I manage to go back to sleep and wake up at 4pm. I am currently writing another story.

It's about a popular mega star, Mikayla Curtin who have to go undercover as a ordinary American teenager because a psychopathic stalker have been stalking her. So her management sends her to live with her uncle and cousin in a small town in California where she disguise as Lexie Curtin She meets her cousin Lizzie Geller and both of them did not start out well at first because Lexie still have her diva personality. Lizzie teaches her how to live her life as a normal girl. Lexie then finds out that Lizzie have always dream of becoming a superstar like her. Lexie then helps Lizzie to finds her inner star in her.

So basically I spend half my day typing away on my keyboard just to set up my characters and plot. Hopefully it turn out well. =)

Then just now I saw a tapioca cake on the table which my aunt bought yesterday so I start to eat, then suddenly my aunt wants to try so I let her have a bite then she tells me that it is spoilt. I have already eaten half of it then she tells me its spoil. Hopefully I would not vomit in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment