Sunday, June 14, 2009

15th June 2009 Clear Skies

I am already back from my three days chalet and is very exhausted. On saturday is our Celebrity Weekend. We have a total of 38 people in service together. Jing have to book 3 rows which is really something really challenging for her since she is on her own. I have a sudden liking F.I.R. Faye is a really amazing singer and of course Real's guitar skills is superb just like Shane's. My favourite song by them so far is 'Crescent Moon Bay'. It's a really unique composition even the lyrics is deep and well-written. Their song 'Loved' is one of their best song since it really shows Faye's amazing vocals using the whistle register but Crescent Moon Bay is still the best for me because of the really unique tune. Faye and Real's duet in 'Three Wishes' remains as the sweet kind of song like those childhood puppy love. I think that it might remind a lot of people about their teenage times. I have already got hold of many of their songs. I was once their mega fan (read once) so I actually have their album 'Unlimited'. So if any one wants their song, msn me then I will send you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment