Sunday, June 7, 2009

7th June 2009 Clear Skies

Today I woke up because my aunt is talking too loud on the phone but I refuses to wake up because I am just too used to the air-conditioner to move. I look at the clock and realize that it is 2 pm. I shouldn't have watch Boys Over Flowers till really late. Sorry but the show is just too addictive. I really just want to stay in bed but I can't so I just reluctantly pull myself out from bed. I then got ready to go to Singapore General Hospital to see my sick grandmother who was admitted into the hospital two days ago.

When I reach there I bought her favourite soya bean cake and upon seeing me, she immediately grab the bag. Now she is more energetic and lively unlike two days ago. It actually pained me a lot see her so sick on the bed. I still can remember she was the one who take care of me till I was primary 4. She is really a awesome grandmother. I really hope that she live until the day I graduate from university and the day she can get save !

After visiting her, I went down to the food court to eat. I have not had my dinner so I was a little hungry and after watching Boys Over Flower, I somehow have a craving for Korean food. I bought a set of Korean Cuisine and it is given in generous amounts. I guess that maybe it was because they are closing so the lady gave me more. I only eat half and was very full. Then there is this very nice uncle who have very nice manners came to clear the plates.

He is so polite and well-mannered. As soon as I step out, I regretted for not looking at his name tag. By the time I reach home, it around 12am. I realize that my back and shoulders are actually aching. I shouldn't have go jogging yesterday. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment