Thursday, June 18, 2009

18th June 2009 Clear Skies

Today something really unexpected happened. My grandmother is admitted in the hospital. The doctor ask all of us to have our hearts prepare as anytime she may leave. I was very scared at that point of time as we need to have a conclusion after having a family decision. We need to decide whether to just let her go peacefully or let her use the survival machine to let her carry on her life. Majority of us wants to just let her go peacefully because we don't want her to suffer much. But something in my heart is that I will definitely miss her. I remember I told her that she will get to see the day I graduate out from college, to see the day I am on the stage fufilling my dream, to see the day I get married.

I even promised her I will one day write and compose a song for her and sing it to her but now I doubt I even have a chance to do it. Granny have been taking care of me since I was a baby and I will forever remember those times where she would dress me up and then together with my grandpa, she would bring me down to the market and I would every single day no fail go into the medical hall and buy a tube of toothpaste no fail. It is like almost everyday that the lady at the medical hall would call me 'Miss Toothpaste'.

My aunt told me Grandma already know her life is going to end so when all of us arrive she would spend sometime talking to us. Cousin Marcus almost cried but he just didn't because he knows that granny would be upset seeing him like that. I also almost wanted to cry but knows granny would be upset to see us like that. She will forever will be in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment