Wednesday, June 17, 2009

17th June 2009

Recently I begin thinking what I really want for life and something came up to my mind.

Berklee...

Yep... Berklee College of Music. My dream school since young. I always fantasize about going to Berklee and have always been set on going there. But recently the drive just suddenly came back and I am very determine on going there. But one problem is friends. I know I will miss them somehow. It is not very long. Around one to two years till I audition and I really find it hard to let go now. Someone told me to make everyone around me to hate me so that it will be easier. I find her words make sense but now I have a drive of wanting to convince someone to go there with me. I really need an answer if I can really get to there.

No comments:

Post a Comment