Friday, June 19, 2009

19th June 2009 clear skies (In the hospital)

So here I am typing my blog in the hospital with my cousin's laptop. My granny is serverly ill like what I said with heart attack and right now its 2.46am. I am here with my cousin and aunt ( who flew back from the US in the afternoon) We decided to stay here with granny because we are afraid something would happen to her so we are here. We are very funny we are muching on chips and twisties and bought tons of magazine to read. There are her world, tiger beat, seventeen, teens, women weekly, US daily, pop star online and many others. I am super tired because I did not really sleep last night. Later I still got to go church and chill out night. I hope I have enought energy so I have been drinking a total of 5 cups of black coffee. I finally find medicated patches useful since my whole body is aching. My eyes are also very dry and painful. Too bad... who ask she is my beloved granny. We have to be here 24 hours standby... Lord, I really need your grace now.

No comments:

Post a Comment